Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My Purrfect Storm

Hi guys!  I'm here to share a scrapbook layout.  I haven't done these in a while but the other night I was on a roll.  This layout is a picture of my kitty Stormy when she was just a baby, many years ago.  The paper pad I used was DCWV Sunday Afternoon.  I love that stack.  It has so many whimsical images. The background paper that I started off with was a pink grid paper which I added some smeared Gesso to.  Then I misted it a bit with some Heidi Swapp Teal Color Shine.


Next I added some modeling paste with a polka dot stencil.  On top of that I sprayed some Mister Huey's blue ink.  The clouds were cut out from a page in the stack.  I also used them in my Randi's Crafts Name Canvas. They are so cute.  They have some fake washi tape on them which is already on the paper but I added additional washi tape for more interest.


The embellishment cluster was started with some cheese cloth coming out of the right side of the layered papers under the picture.  I stuck a "wonderful" tab under the right side of the picture which was cut out from the paper pad.  The corner was finished off with some flowers from my stash as well as a kite cutout.  


My title is made from SN@P! and Thicker letters.  In the background you can see the Prima stamp I used with Tim Holtz Distress Ink as well as a few additional ink splatters


Thanks so much for stopping by! xoxo Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment