Monday, April 7, 2014

Hi Friend

This card is for my first DT project for craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com  I'm really excited to be joining this team of wonderful and talented ladies.  

The challenge this week is to not use any pattern papers.  So I turned to my trusty color sprays and stamps to create a colorful background.  I sprayed a white card base with blue, teal, and pink mists and dropped some pastel yellow spots on it.  Next I took a chain link stamp with yellow archival ink and randomly stamped over the dried mists.  I sprayed the cheese cloth with the mists and and glued it to the card.  The strip of paper in the middle is misted with the same mists that I used in the background except reversed.  The base is blue with a few pops of pink and the middle strip is pink with a few pops of blue.

The cute little girl is a digi stamp from Zap Pow Designs who is our sponsor this week.  I colored her with markers and used pop dots to make her stand of the page.  The sentiment is from stamps I already had in my stash.  I finished the whole thing off with a few gold sequins.

I love working in mixed media so this challenge was really fun for me.  The messier I get while I'm crafting, the happier I am :D




If you have any questions or comments I would love to hear them.  Thanks so much for stopping by xoxo Randi


No comments:

Post a Comment